Tool Tether, 10-Pound Maximum Load
- Tool Tether keeps your tools close at hand when working at height
- Maximum working capacity of 10-pounds (4.5 kg)
- Relaxed length of 32-Inches (812.8 mm)
- Stretched length of 60-Inches (1524 mm)
- Made in USA
High-Res JPG tt1_photo.jpg
OSHA ranks being struck by objects as the third leading cause of disabling workplace injuries. Safety best practices are increasingly dictating that a worker's tools have to be connected to reduce the risk of falling. Klein's tool tether lets you keep your tools close at hand when working at height.
10 lb (4.5 kg)
32'' (81.3 cm)
60'' (152.4 cm)
3.5 oz (100 g)
- Inspect for wear before each use.
- Do not use for human support.
- Maximum Working Capacity 10 lbs. (4.5 kg). Never connect over 5 lbs. (2.3 kg) to a person.
- Do not use around moving or rotating equipment.
- Tether extends to length of 5' (1.5 m). Rig to avoid contact with objects below.
- Always ensure cinch remains snug while in use.
- Always attach carabiner end to anchor point.
- Do not attach tether back onto itself.
- Do not tie knots in tether.