1000V Insulated Tool Kit, 3-Piece
- 3-Piece Kit includes a Side-Cutter (Cat. No. 2139NERINS), Diagonal-Cutter (Cat. No. 2288RINS) and Wire Stripper (Cat. No. 11055RINS)
- All tools meet or exceed ASTM F1505 and IEC 60900 standards for insulated tools
- Thick multi-layer grip design provides protection against electric shock
- Durable molded insulation meets or exceeds ASTM F1505-16(2021) and IEC 60900:2018 standards for insulated tools
- Made in the USA
- Pliers feature induction hardened cutting knives for long life
- Wire Stripper/Cutter cuts, strips, loops, bends, and gauges 10-18 AWG solid and 12-20 AWG stranded wire
- Cleanly shear 6-32 and 8-32 screws
This Made in the USA 3-Piece Tool Kit includes the must-have insulated tools any professional tradesperson needs including two pairs of pliers and a wire stripper. The pliers and wire stripper feature a multi-color, sleek design with small thumbguards for ease of handling and easy storage in your tool belt. All of the tools are 1000V Rated for safety on the job.
Pliers and Wire Stripper Kit
Induction Hardened Cutting Blades and 1000V Rated
10.25'' (26 cm)
13.75'' (34.9 cm)
1.5'' (3.8 cm)
Number of Pieces:
2139NERINS Insulated Pliers, Side Cutters, 9-Inch; 2288RINS Diagonal Cutting Pliers, Insulated, High Leverage, 8-Inch; 11055RINS Insulated Klein-Kurve® Wire Stripper and Cutter
2.1 lb (0.95 kg)
- Only use tools that are marked with the official international 1000-volt rating symbol shown above, if there is any chance that the tools will make contact with an energized source.
- Whenever possible, always de-energize lines and equipment prior to working on or around them. Klein insulated tools are designed only to reduce the chance of injury where the tool may make contact with an energized source.
- Do NOT touch uninsulated portion of the tool or any conductive object when either might contact an energized source.
- Wear approved eye protection.
- Because moisture, films, or other surface contaminants are conductive, Klein insulated tools must be kept clean, dry, and free of any surface contaminants.
- Always inspect your tools before use. Destroy tool if insulation becomes damaged in any way.
- Do NOT use to pry or chisel.