Insulated Klein-Kurve® Wire Stripper and Cutter
- Insulated Wire Stripper/Cutter is individually tested to meet or exceed ASTM F1505-16(2021) and IEC 60900:2018 standards for insulated tools
- Thick multi-layer grip design provides protection against electric shock
- Cuts, strips, and loops both 10-18 solid and 12-20 stranded AWG wire
- Cleanly shears 6-32 and 8-32 screws
- Made in the USA
- Shear-type cutting blades for clean cuts
- Spring-loaded action for self-opening
- DO NOT use to cut steel wire
Guard against electric shock when working on live wires with the Klein Tools Insulated Wire Stripper/Cutter. The thick multi-layer grips protect up to 1000V. Made in the USA, this tool cuts, strips and loops solid and stranded AWG wire as well as shears 6-32 and 8-32 screws. This professional grade tool with 1000V rated protection allows you to get the job done safely.
- Only use tools that are marked with the official international 1000-volt rating symbol shown above, if there is any chance that the tools will make contact with an energized source.
- Whenever possible, always de-energize lines and equipment prior to working on or around them. Klein insulated tools are designed only to reduce the chance of injury where the tool may make contact with an energized source.
- Do NOT touch uninsulated portion of the tool or any conductive object when either might contact an energized source.
- Wear approved eye protection.
- Because moisture, films, or other surface contaminants are conductive, Klein insulated tools must be kept clean, dry, and free of any surface contaminants.
- Always inspect your tools before use. Destroy tool if insulation becomes damaged in any way.
- Do not use for cutting steel wire.