General Purpose 1000V Insulated Tool Kit 22-Piece
- A comprehensive set of 22 insulated tools including assorted pliers (8), screwdrivers (9), pump pliers, wire stripper/cutter, cable cutter, lineman's skinning knife and a crimping/cutting tool. (See individual tool listings for more details)
- Two layers of insulation provide protection against electric shock
- The custom case includes 3 pallets with custom-fitted pockets for each tool, piano-hinged cover has both a combination lock and two key-locked latches for security, storage space behind the pallets to keep important papers and accessory items
- Replacement case available (Cat. No. 33537)
- Meets or exceeds IEC 60900: 2012, ASTM F1505-10 standards for insulated tools
This 22-piece tool kit includes the must-have insulated tools professional electricians need. The high-leverage design of both the side-cutting and diagonal-cutting pliers provides more cutting power while the pivot joint is hot-riveted for smooth action and no wobble. The Cushion-Grip™ on the round-shank screwdrivers provide greater torque and comfort. The wire stripper/cutting tools, pump pliers and skinning knife provide excellent choices for any job. Forged in the USA with custom, US-made tool steel for maximum durability.
- Only use tools that are marked with the official international 1000-volt rating symbol shown above, if there is any chance that the tools will make contact with an energized source.
- Whenever possible, always de-energize lines and equipment prior to working on or around them. Klein insulated tools are designed only to reduce the chance of injury where the tool may make contact with an energized source.
- Do NOT touch uninsulated portion of the tool or any conductive object when either might contact an energized source.
- Wear approved eye protection.
- Because moisture, films, or other surface contaminants are conductive, Klein insulated tools must be kept clean, dry, and free of any surface contaminants.
- Always inspect your tools before use. Destroy tool if insulation becomes damaged in any way.