Screwdriver Set, 1000V Insulated Slotted and Phillips, 9-Piece
- Screwdriver Set features three sizes of cabinet, keystone and Phillips tips. (See individual tool listings for more details)
- Insulated screwdrivers have two layers of insulation to provide protection against electric shock
- Meets or exceeds IEC 60900: 2012, ASTM F1505-10 standards for insulated tools
- Highly durable, black nylon case features zipper closure, custom-fitted pockets and an extra pocket for additional storage
- Made in USA
- Replacement case available (Cat. No. 33538)
High-Res JPG 33528_photo.jpg
This nine piece screwdriver set features assorted Klein's screwdrivers with three sizes of each tip style. Each are individually tested to exceed the IEC 60900 and ASTM F1505 standards for insulated tools. Two layers of insulation provide protection against electric shock. The highly durable, black nylon case features a zipper enclosure, custom-fitted tool pockets as well as an extra pocket for storage of papers and other items. Made in the USA.
General Application Near Energized Source
Includes Cabinet, Keystone, and Phillips Tip Styles
(1) Nylon Case, (9) Screwdrivers: 3/16'', 1/8'', 1/4'', 5/16'', 3/8'', #1, #2, #3
11'' (27.9 cm)
2.5'' (6.4 cm)
15.5'' (39.4 cm)
IEC 60900: 2012, ASTM F1505-10
5.4 lb (2.5 kg)
- Only use tools that are marked with the official international 1000-volt rating symbol shown above, if there is any chance that the tools will make contact with an energized source.
- Whenever possible, always de-energize lines and equipment prior to working on or around them. Klein insulated tools are designed only to reduce the chance of injury where the tool may make contact with an energized source.
- Do NOT touch uninsulated portion of the tool or any conductive object when either might contact an energized source.
- Wear approved eye protection.
- Because moisture, films, or other surface contaminants are conductive, Klein insulated tools must be kept clean, dry, and free of any surface contaminants.
- Do NOT use to pry or chisel.
- Always inspect your tools before use. Destroy tool if insulation becomes damaged in any way.