1000V Insulated Utility Tool Kit in Roll Up Pouch, 13 Piece
- A set of 13 professional, insulated tools
- Insulated Tool Kit includes assorted pliers (4), screwdrivers, (6) a cable cutter, pump pliers and a skinning knife (see individual tool listings for more details)
- The light, compact, soft roll-up carry case provides protective storage with custom-fitted pockets for each tool
- Includes a padded, adjustable shoulder strap for easy portability
- Meets or exceeds IEC 60900: 2012, ASTM F1505-10 standards for insulated tools
- Two layers of insulation provide protection from shock
- Lineman skinning knife has tempered steel blade for durability
The Utility Insulated tool kit features 13 of the essential tools the Lineman needs. The light, compact, soft roll-up carrying case provides protective storage with custom-fitted pockets for each tool. The padded, adjustable shoulder strap lets you throw this kit over your shoulder and go. Made in the USA.
- Only use tools that are marked with the official international 1000-volt rating symbol shown above, if there is any chance that the tools will make contact with an energized source.
- Whenever possible, always de-energize lines and equipment prior to working on or around them. Klein insulated tools are designed only to reduce the chance of injury where the tool may make contact with an energized source.
- Do NOT touch uninsulated portion of the tool or any conductive object when either might contact an energized source.
- Wear approved eye protection.
- Because moisture, films, or other surface contaminants are conductive, Klein insulated tools must be kept clean, dry, and free of any surface contaminants.
- Always inspect your tools before use. Destroy tool if insulation becomes damaged in any way.