1000V Insulated Utility Tool Kit in Hard Case, 13-Piece
- A set of 13 professional, insulated tools including assorted (4) pliers, (6) screwdrivers, (1) cable cutter, pump pliers and a skinning knife. (See individual tool listings for more details.)
- Two layers of insulation provide protection against electric shock
- Custom case includes 2 pallets with custom-made pockets for each tool, piano-hinged case cover has both combination lock and two key-locked latches for security and storage space behind pallets for important papers or accessories
- Replacement case available (Cat. No. 33535)
- Meets or exceeds IEC 60900: 2012, ASTM F1505-10 standards for insulated tools
The Utility Insulated tool kit features 13 of the essential tools the Lineman needs. The custom case includes 2 pallets with pockets custom-fit for each tool, a piano-hinged case cover that has both a combination lock and two key-locked latches for security. This hardcase also has extra storage space behind the pallets for important papers or other accessories.
- Only use tools that are marked with the official international 1000-volt rating symbol shown above, if there is any chance that the tools will make contact with an energized source.
- Whenever possible, always de-energize lines and equipment prior to working on or around them. Klein insulated tools are designed only to reduce the chance of injury where the tool may make contact with an energized source.
- Do NOT touch uninsulated portion of the tool or any conductive object when either might contact an energized source.
- Wear approved eye protection.
- Because moisture, films, or other surface contaminants are conductive, Klein insulated tools must be kept clean, dry, and free of any surface contaminants.
- Always inspect your tools before use. Destroy tool if insulation becomes damaged in any way.