6-in-1 Lineman's Ratcheting Wrench
- Ratcheting wrench features six sizes in one tool (6-in-1)
- 3/4-Inch, 13/16-Inch, 1-Inch and 1-1/8-Inch combination square sizes
- 9/16-Inch and 3/4-Inch hex sizes
- Works on most common utility pole hardware, such as lag bolts, C clamps and suspension bolts
- Ratcheting Wrench's bolt-through design allows bolts to pass through the socket
- Fully integrated handle for durability and non-slip grip for comfort
- Bright yellow socket for easy visibility
High-Res JPG kt155t_photo_v2.jpg
This compact Ratcheting Lineman's Wrench from Klein Tools acts as six tools in one. Its 3/4-Inch x 13/16-Inch, and 1-Inch x 1-18-Inch combination square socket works with the most common utility hardware. It also features two popular wrench sizes: 3/4-Inch and 9/16-Inch.
Pole Hardware Installation and Removal
Square: 3/4'', 13/16'', 1'', 1-1/8''; Hex: 9/16'', 3/4''
Number of Points:
9.375'' (23.8 cm)
1.4 lb (0.6 kg)