Premium 1000V Insulated Tool Kit, 8-Piece
- Compact set of eight popular insulated tools including assorted pliers (3), screwdrivers (3), a cable cutter and Klein-Kurve wire stripper/cutter (See individual tool listings for more details)
- Meets or exceeds IEC 60900: 2012, ASTM F1505-10 standards for insulated tools
- Highly durable, black nylon case features zipper closure, polypropylene handles and custom-fitted tool pockets
- Replacement case available (Cat. No. 33536)
This 8 piece set features an assortment of Klein's premium insulated tools. Each are individually tested to exceed the IEC 60900 and ASTM F1505 standards for insulated tools. The highly durable, black nylon case features a zipper closure, custom-fitted tool pockets plus an extra pocket for storage of papers and other items. Forged in the USA with custom, US-made tool steel for maximum durability.
- Only use tools that are marked with the official international 1000-volt rating symbol shown above, if there is any chance that the tools will make contact with an energized source.
- Whenever possible, always de-energize lines and equipment prior to working on or around them. Klein insulated tools are designed only to reduce the chance of injury where the tool may make contact with an energized source.
- Do NOT touch uninsulated portion of the tool or any conductive object when either might contact an energized source.
- Wear approved eye protection.
- Because moisture, films, or other surface contaminants are conductive, Klein insulated tools must be kept clean, dry, and free of any surface contaminants.
- Always inspect your tools before use. Destroy tool if insulation becomes damaged in any way.