Insulated Crimping and Cutting Tool
- Crimper crimps insulated and non-insulated 10-22 AWG solderless terminals and connectors
- Cutting and Crimping Tool has two layers of insulation provide protection against electric shock
- Individually tested to exceed the ASTM F1505-16(2021) and IEC 60900:2018 standards, for insulated tools, and clearly marked with the official 1000-volt rating symbol
- Flame retardant, impact-resistant, bright orange outer coating
- Made in USA
- Wire cutter in nose that is tapered for working in confined spaces, and induction hardened cutting knives for long life
- Hot-riveted joint for smooth action and no handle wobble
- Forged steel for maximum durability
- Integral guards help prevent hand contact with conductive parts
- Thick, exceptionally tough, high-dielectric white inner coating is bonded to the tool
The Klein Tools Insulated Crimping/Cutting Tool crimps wire from 10 to 22 AWG. This crimper/cutter features a tapered nose for working in confined spaces. Additionally, it features bright orange outer coating on the handles that is flame retardant and impact resistant.
- Only use tools that are marked with the official international 1000-volt rating symbol shown above, if there is any chance that the tools will make contact with an energized source.
- Whenever possible, always de-energize lines and equipment prior to working on or around them. Klein insulated tools are designed only to reduce the chance of injury where the tool may make contact with an energized source.
- Do NOT touch uninsulated portion of the tool or any conductive object when either might contact an energized source.
- Wear approved eye protection.
- Because moisture, films, or other surface contaminants are conductive, Klein insulated tools must be kept clean, dry, and free of any surface contaminants.
- Always inspect your tools before use. Destroy tool if insulation becomes damaged in any way.