Insulated Long Nose Pliers, Side-Cutting/Stripping
- Pliers have two layers of insulation to provide protection against electric shock
- Durable molded insulation meets or exceeds ASTM F1505-16 and IEC 60900:2018 standards for insulated tools
- Flame retardant, impact-resistant, bright orange outer coating and clearly marked with the official 1000-volt rating symbol
- Features a stripping hole for 12 AWG solid insulated wire and side-cutting knives at the hinge
- Forged in the USA with custom, US-made tool steel for maximum durability
- Thick, exceptionally tough, high-dielectric white inner coating is bonded to the tool
- Heavier design for easier, more comfortable cutting
- Extended handles provide added reach and leverage
- Integral guards help prevent hand contact with conductive parts
- Hot-riveted joint for smooth action and no handle wobble
These Klein Tools long nose side-cutting/stripping pliers are made of forged steel for maximum durability. They have a heavier design and extended handles to improve leverage and power. And they have two layer bright orange insulation that is both flame retardant and provide electric protection for up to 1000 V.
- Only use tools that are marked with the official international 1000-volt rating symbol shown above, if there is any chance that the tools will make contact with an energized source.
- Whenever possible, always de-energize lines and equipment prior to working on or around them. Klein insulated tools are designed only to reduce the chance of injury where the tool may make contact with an energized source.
- Do NOT touch uninsulated portion of the tool or any conductive object when either might contact an energized source.
- Wear approved eye protection.
- Always inspect your tools before use. Destroy tool if insulation becomes damaged in any way.
- Because moisture, films, or other surface contaminants are conductive, Klein insulated tools must be kept clean, dry, and free of any surface contaminants.