Insulated Wire Stripper and Cutter
- Individually tested to meet or exceed ASTM F1505-16 and IEC 60900:2018 standards for insulated tools
- Clearly marked with the official 1000-volt rating symbol
- Cuts, strips, loops and gauges solid wire
- Strips 10-18 AWG solid wire
- Made in USA
- Spring-loaded action for self-opening, and narrow nose fits into tight places
- Hardened spring steel with precision-ground stripping holes for easy removal of insulation
This compact, lightweight wire-stripping, cutting tool cuts, strips, loops and gauges 10-18 AWG solid wire. Dual layer orange-over-white insulation protects against electric shock. Exceeds IEC 60900 and ASTM F1505 standards for insulated tools, and are clearly marked with the official 1000-volt rating symbol. Hardened spring steel with precision-ground stripping holes for easy removal of insulation.
- Only use tools that are marked with the official international 1000-volt rating symbol shown above, if there is any chance that the tools will make contact with an energized source.
- Whenever possible, always de-energize lines and equipment prior to working on or around them. Klein insulated tools are designed only to reduce the chance of injury where the tool may make contact with an energized source.
- Do NOT touch uninsulated portion of the tool or any conductive object when either might contact an energized source.
- Wear approved eye protection.
- Because moisture, films, or other surface contaminants are conductive, Klein insulated tools must be kept clean, dry, and free of any surface contaminants.
- Always inspect your tools before use. Destroy tool if insulation becomes damaged in any way.