1000V Insulated Tool Set, 4-Piece
- Set includes a Side-Cutter (Cat. No. 2139NERINS), Diagonal-Cutter (Cat. No. 2288RINS), Long-Nose Pliers (Cat. No. 2038RINS) and Wire Stripper (Cat. No. 11055RINS)
- Individually tested to meet or exceed ASTM ASTM F1505-16 and IEC 60900 standards for insulated tools, and clearly marked with the official 1000V rating symbol
- Thick multi-layer grip design provides protection against electric shock
- Flame retardant, impact-resistant, bright orange and gray outer coating
- Forged from custom US made tool steel
- Pliers feature induction hardened cutting knives for long life
- Wire Stripper cuts, strips, loops, bends, and gauges 10-18 AWG solid and 12-20 AWG stranded wire
This 4-Piece Tool Set includes the must-have insulated tools any professional tradesperson needs including three pairs of pliers and a wire stripper. The pliers and wire stripper feature a multi-color, sleek design with small thumb guards for ease of handling and easy storage in your tool belt. All of the tools are 1000V Rated for safety on the job.
- DO NOT use to cut steel or ACSR.
- Only use tools that are marked with the official international 1000-volt rating symbol shown above, if there is any chance that the tools will make contact with an energized source.
- Whenever possible, always de-energize lines and equipment prior to working on or around them. Klein insulated tools are designed only to reduce the chance of injury where the tool may make contact with an energized source.
- Do NOT touch uninsulated portion of the tool or any conductive object when either might contact an energized source.
- Wear approved eye protection.