Long Nose Pliers, Insulated, 8-Inch
- Needle Nose Pliers are individually tested Insulation that exceeds the IEC 60900 and ASTM F1505 standards, and clearly marked with the official 1000-volt rating symbol
- Two layers of insulation provide protection against electric shock
- Long nose easily grabs and twists wire
- Thick, exceptionally tough, high-dielectric white inner coating is bonded to the tool
- Forged in the USA with custom, US-made tool steel for maximum durability
- A flame retardant, impact-resistant, bright orange outer coating
- Heavier design for easier, more comfortable cutting
- Extended handles provide added reach and leverage
- Integral guards help prevent hand contact with conductive parts
Klein Tools Insulated Long Nose Side-Cutting pliers are 1000V rated for safety on the job. The long nose is designed to grab and loop wire. Dual layer, orange-over-white insulation provides a warning sign that insulation may be compromised. The molded insulation meets or exceeds ASTM F1505-16 and IEC 60900:2012 standards for insulated tools. Cutting knives are induction hardened for long life.
- Only use tools that are marked with the official international 1000-volt rating symbol shown above, if there is any chance that the tools will make contact with an energized source.
- Whenever possible, always de-energize lines and equipment prior to working on or around them. Klein insulated tools are designed only to reduce the chance of injury where the tool may make contact with an energized source.
- Do NOT touch uninsulated portion of the tool or any conductive object when either might contact an energized source.
- Wear approved eye protection.
- Always inspect your tools before use. Destroy tool if insulation becomes damaged in any way.
- Because moisture, films, or other surface contaminants are conductive, Klein insulated tools must be kept clean, dry, and free of any surface contaminants.