Screwdriver Set, 1000V Insulated, 3-Piece
- Insulated Screwdriver Set includes 4-Inch round shanks in a #2 Square, #2 Phillips and 1/4-Inch Slotted tips (Cat. Nos. 6844INS, 6834INS, 6824INS)
- 1000V rated screwdrivers feature a layer of bright orange impact and flame resistant insulation to protect from electrical shock
- Made in the USA
- Tether hole for added safety when working at height
- Cushion-Grip™ handles for greater torque and comfort
- Tip-Ident® quickly identifies the screwdriver tip orientation so you can easily engage the screwdriver tip with the screw
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F1505-16(2021) and IEC 60900:2018
This 3-Piece Made in the USA Insulated Screwdriver Set features assorted Klein Tools' screwdrivers. Each is individually tested to exceed the IEC 60900 and ASTM F1505 standards for insulated tools. Two layers of insulation provide protection against electric shock.
- Only use tools that are marked with the official international 1000-volt rating symbol shown above, if there is any chance that the tools will make contact with an energized source.
- Whenever possible, always de-energize lines and equipment prior to working on or around them.
- Always inspect your tools before use.
- Do NOT touch uninsulated portion of the tool or any conductive object when either might contact an energized source.
- Keep tool clean, dry and free of any surface contaminants.