Wide Range Transmission Grip with Hot Latch
- Cable pulling grip securely pulls ACSR, AAC and bare copper cables
- Holds cable sizes from 0.68-Inch to 1.42-Inch (17.3 to 36.1 mm)
- Includes a latch to help maintain cable position in the grip jaw
- Fine tooth jaw geometry provides greater grip strength
- Made in the USA
- Innovative hot latch with V-notch centers cable
- Spring closes grip on cable to hold the initial position
- Large opening in the handle accommodates a wide variety of hooks on hoists, winches and tackle blocks
- Max Safe Load of 12000-Pound (5443 kg)
- Patent pending design
The Klein Tools Wide Range Transmission Grip with Hot Latch was specifically designed to securely pull ACSR, AAC and bare copper cables. Holds a wide range of cable from 0.68-Inch to 1.42-Inch (17.3 to 36.1 mm). This grip has a maximum safe load of 12,000-Pound.
- Grips are to be used for temporary installation, not for permanent anchorage.
- When used on/or near energized lines, ground, insulate, or isolate grip before pulling.
- Do not exceed rated capacity.
- Always match proper size and type of grip to application.
- Before each use, clean jaw area and inspect grip for proper operation to avoid slippage.