Wide Range Distribution Grip
- Wide Range Distribution Grip pulls No. 6 Copper to No. 477 ACSR 0.162 to 0.883-Inch (4.11 to 22.42 mm) cable
- 20-Percent lighter than the Cat. No. KT4500 grip
- One-handed design makes for easier actuation
- Spring closes grip on cable to hold the initial position
- Made in the USA
- Large opening in the handle accommodates a wide variety of hooks on hoists, winches and tackle blocks
- Max Safe Load of 5000-Pound (2268 kg)
- Patent pending design
Versatile, one-handed grip holds a wide range of cable sizes pulling No. 6 Copper to No. 477 ACSR. 20-Percent lighter than Klein's Cat. No. KT4500 grip with easy, one-handed actuation. Made in the USA, this grip has a maximum safe load of 5000-Pound (2268 kg).
- Grips are to be used for temporary installation, not for permanent anchorage.
- When used on/or near energized lines, ground, insulate, or isolate grip before pulling.
- Do not exceed rated capacity.
- Always match proper size and type of grip to application.
- Before each use, clean jaw area and inspect grip for proper operation to avoid slippage.