Parallel Jaw Grip 4801 Series with Hot Latch/Spring
- Securely pulls 0.700 - 1.25-Inch (17.78 - 31/75 mm) diameter ACSR cables
- Hot latch closes automatically to guard against grip accidently disengaging from wire
- Round jaw provides maximum contact with the cable minimizing deformation
- Large eyelet opening in the handle to accommodate a wide variety of hooks on hoists, winches and tackle blocks
- Made in USA
- Locking handle keeps jaw open while grip is placed on cable with a hot stick
- Max Safe Load of 12,000-Pound (5443 kg)
- Klein offers a lifetime warranty on material defects and workmanship for the normal life of the product
Klein Tools has been manufacturing high quality grips for more than 135 years. Klein Parallel Jaw Grips are lightweight and compact. They can pull an exceptionally wide range of cable types and sizes.
Parallel Jaw Grip
Hot Latch, Spring, Locking Handle
ACSR, AAC, Copper
0.7'' to 1.25'' (17.78 to 31.75 mm)
Round - Serrated
5.125'' (13 cm)
Maximum Safe Load:
12,000 lb (5443 kg)
9.0 lb (4.1 kg)
- Before each use, clean jaw area and inspect grip for proper operation to avoid slippage.
- When used on/near energized lines, ground, insulate, or isolate grip before pulling.
- Do not exceed rated capacity.
- Always match proper size and type of grip to application.
- Grips are to be used for temporary installation, not for permanent anchorage.