Parallel Jaw Grip 4502 Series with Hot Latch
- Versatile grip hold a wider range of ACSR cable sizes reducing the number of grips needed
- Round jaw holds 0.18 to 0.60-Inch (4.57 to 15.20 mm) diameter cable range
- Large opening in the handle accommodate a wide variety of hooks on hoists, winches and tackle blocks
- Max Safe Load of 5000-Pound (2268 kg)
- Made in USA
- Weight: 3.75 pounds
- Klein offers a lifetime warranty on material defects and workmanship for the normal life of the product
High Res JPG kt4502_photo.jpg
High Res EPS kt4502.png
The Klein KT4502 Forged Parallel Jaw Grips with Hot-Latch's large round eyelet opening in the handle is perfect for accommodating a wide variety of hooks on hoists, winches and tackle blocks. The hot latch closes automatically to guard against grip accidently disengaging from the wire. The KT4502 has a jaw length of 3-Inches.
Parallel Jaw Grip
Accommodating a Wide Variety of Hooks on Hoists, Winches and Tackle Blocks
11'' (27.9 cm)
1.5'' (3.8 cm)
4'' (10.2 cm)
ACSR, AAC, Copper
0.18'' to 0.6'' (4.57 to 15.2 mm)
Round - Serrated
4'' (10.2 cm)
Maximum Safe Load:
5000 lb (2268 kg)
3.8 lb (1.7 kg)
- Before each use, clean jaw area and inspect grip for proper operation to avoid slippage.
- When used on/near energized lines, ground, insulate, or isolate grip before pulling.
- Do not exceed rated capacity.
- Always match proper size and type of grip to application.
- Grips are to be used for temporary installation, not for permanent anchorage.