Parallel Jaw Grip 4600 Series
- Versatile grip hold a wider range of ACSR cable sizes reducing the number of grips needed
- Round jaw holds 0.30 to 0.80-Inch (7.62 to 20.30 mm) diameter cable range
- Large opening in the handle accommodate a wide variety of hooks on hoists, winches and tackle blocks
- Max Safe Load of 10,000-Pound (4536 kg)
- Made in USA
Lightweight, compact grips pull an exceptionally wide range of cable sizes and types. Designed with a round serrated jaw to firmly grip insulated cables and conductors. A hot latch closed automatically to guard against grip accidently disengaging from wire. A large opening in the handle accommodates a wide variety of hooks on hoists, winches and tackle blocks.
- Before each use, clean jaw area and inspect grip for proper operation to avoid slippage.
- When used on/near energized lines, ground, insulate, or isolate grip before pulling.
- Do not exceed rated capacity.
- Always match proper size and type of grip to application.
- Grips are to be used for temporary installation, not for permanent anchorage.