Parallel Jaw Grip 4600 Series
- Versatile grip hold a wider range of ACSR cable sizes reducing the number of grips needed
- Round jaw holds 0.30 to 0.80-Inch (7.62 to 20.30 mm) diameter cable range
- Large opening in the handle accommodate a wide variety of hooks on hoists, winches and tackle blocks
- Max Safe Load of 10,000-Pound (4536 kg)
- Made in USA
High Res JPG kt4600_photo.jpg
High Res EPS kt4600.png
Lightweight, compact grips pull an exceptionally wide range of cable sizes and types. Designed with a round serrated jaw to firmly grip insulated cables and conductors. A hot latch closed automatically to guard against grip accidently disengaging from wire. A large opening in the handle accommodates a wide variety of hooks on hoists, winches and tackle blocks.
Parallel Jaw Grip
Firmly Grip Insulated Cables and Conductors
13'' (33 cm)
1.5'' (3.8 cm)
5'' (12.7 cm)
ACSR, AAC, Copper
0.3'' to 0.8'' (7.62 to 20.3 mm)
Round - Serrated
5'' (12.7 cm)
Maximum Safe Load:
10,000 lb (4536 kg)
7.0 lb (3.2 kg)
- Before each use, clean jaw area and inspect grip for proper operation to avoid slippage.
- When used on/near energized lines, ground, insulate, or isolate grip before pulling.
- Do not exceed rated capacity.
- Always match proper size and type of grip to application.
- Grips are to be used for temporary installation, not for permanent anchorage.