Parallel Jaw Grip 4802 Series with Hot Latch
- Securely pulls 0.700 - 1.25-Inch (17.78 - 31/75 mm) diameter ACSR cables
- Round jaw provides maximum contact with the cable minimizing deformation
- Hot latch closes automatically to guard against grip accidently disengaging from wire
- Large eyelet opening in the handle to accommodate a wide variety of hooks on hoists, winches and tackle blocks
- Made in USA
- Maximum Safe Load of 12,000-pounds (5443 kg)
- Klein offers a lifetime warranty on material defects and workmanship for the normal life of the product
The Klein KT4802 Forged Parallel Jaw Grips with Hot-Latch's large round eyelet opening in the handle is perfect for accommodating a wide variety of hooks on hoists, winches and tackle blocks. The hot latch closes automatically to guard against grip accidently disengaging from the wire. The KT4802 has a jaw length of 5-1/8 - Inches.
- Before each use, clean jaw area and inspect grip for proper operation to avoid slippage.
- When used on/near energized lines, ground, insulate, or isolate grip before pulling.
- Do not exceed rated capacity.
- Always match proper size and type of grip to application.
- Grips are to be used for temporary installation, not for permanent anchorage.