Wide Range Distribution Grip, EHS Wire
- EHS Jaw holds a wide range of cable from 0.162-Inch to 0.883-Inch (4.11 to 22.42 mm)
- 50-Percent lighter than the KT4600 grip
- One-handed design makes for easier actuation
- Alternating sawtooth jaw geometry provides greater grip strength
- Made in the USA
- Spring closes grip on cable to hold the initial position
- Large opening in the handle accommodates a wide variety of hooks on hoists, winches and tackle blocks
- Max Safe Load of 5000-Pound (2268 kg)
- Patent pending design
High Res JPG 16477-24_photo.jpg
High Res EPS 16477-24.png
Klein Tools' Wide Range Distribution Grip with EHS Jaw holds a wide range of cable from 0.162-Inch to 0.883-Inch (4.11 to 22.42 mm). This versatile, one-handed actuation grip is 50-Percent lighter than the Klein's KT4600 grip. Made in the USA, this grip has a maximum safe load of 5000-Pound (2268 kg).
Parallel Jaw Grip
10.25'' (26 cm)
8'' (20.3 cm)
1.75'' (4.4 cm)
Aircraft, EHS, Messenger, Guy Strand
0.162 to 0.883'' (4.11 to 22.42 mm)
3.31'' (8.4 cm)
Maximum Safe Load:
5000 lb (2268 kg)
2.9 lb (1.3 kg)
- Grips are to be used for temporary installation, not for permanent anchorage.
- When used on/or near energized lines, ground, insulate, or isolate grip before pulling.
- Do not exceed rated capacity.
- Always match proper size and type of grip to application.
- Before each use, clean jaw area and inspect grip for proper operation to avoid slippage.