Wide Range Distribution Grip, EHS Wire
- EHS Jaw holds a wide range of cable from 0.162-Inch to 0.883-Inch (4.11 to 22.42 mm)
- 50-Percent lighter than the KT4600 grip
- One-handed design makes for easier actuation
- Alternating sawtooth jaw geometry provides greater grip strength
- Made in the USA
- Spring closes grip on cable to hold the initial position
- Large opening in the handle accommodates a wide variety of hooks on hoists, winches and tackle blocks
- Max Safe Load of 5000-Pound (2268 kg)
- Patent pending design
Klein Tools' Wide Range Distribution Grip with EHS Jaw holds a wide range of cable from 0.162-Inch to 0.883-Inch (4.11 to 22.42 mm). This versatile, one-handed actuation grip is 50-Percent lighter than the Klein's KT4600 grip. Made in the USA, this grip has a maximum safe load of 5000-Pound (2268 kg).
- Grips are to be used for temporary installation, not for permanent anchorage.
- When used on/or near energized lines, ground, insulate, or isolate grip before pulling.
- Do not exceed rated capacity.
- Always match proper size and type of grip to application.
- Before each use, clean jaw area and inspect grip for proper operation to avoid slippage.