Wide Range Distribution Grip
- Versatile grip holds a wider range of ACSR cable sizes reducing the number of grips needed
- Round jaw provides maximum contact with the cable minimizing deformation
- Large handle opening accommodates a wide variety of hooks on hoists, winches, and tackle blocks
- Max Safe Load of 5000-Pound (2268 kg)
- Made in USA
- 11.25-Inches (285.8 mm) long
- Lightweight; only 4.4-Pound (2.0 kg)
- Spring assist
The newest grip from Klein Tools features a large jaw opening that can accommodate a wide range of cable types and sizes. It also has both a ''V'' groove shaped jaw and a round jaw. The large handle opening accepts many size hooks used on hoists, winches, and tackle blocks.
- Before each use, clean jaw area and inspect grip for proper operation to avoid slippage.
- When used on/or near energized lines, ground, insulate, or isolate grip before pulling.
- Do not exceed rated capacity.
- Always match proper size and type of grip to application.
- Grips are to be used for temporary installation, not for permanent anchorage.