Parallel Jaw Grip 4501 Series with Hot Latch
- Versatile grip hold a wider range of ACSR cable sizes reducing the number of grips needed
- Round jaw holds 0.18 to 0.60-Inch (4.57 to 15.20 mm) diameter cable range
- Large opening in the handle accommodate a wide variety of hooks on hoists, winches and tackle blocks
- Hot latch closes automatically to guard against grip accidentally disengaging from wire
- Made in USA
- Locking handle keeps jaw open while grip is placed on cable with a hot stick
- Max Safe Load of 5000-Pound (2268 kg)
Klein Tools has been manufacturing high quality grips for more than 135 years. Klein Parallel Jaw Grips are lightweight and compact. They can pull an exceptionally wide range of cable types and sizes.
Parallel Jaw Grip
Hot Latch, Spring, Locking Handle
ACSR, AAC, Copper
0.18'' to 0.6'' (4.57 to 15.2 mm)
Round - Serrated
4'' (10.2 cm)
Maximum Safe Load:
5000 lb (2268 kg)
3.8 lb (1.7 kg)
- Before each use, clean jaw area and inspect grip for proper operation to avoid slippage.
- When used on/near energized lines, ground, insulate, or isolate grip before pulling.
- Do not exceed rated capacity.
- Always match proper size and type of grip to application.
- Grips are to be used for temporary installation, not for permanent anchorage.