Parallel Jaw Grip 4602 Series with Hot Latch
- Versatile grip holds a wider range of ACSR cable sizes reducing the number of grips needed
- Round jaw holds 0.30 to 0.80-Inch (7.62 to 20.30 mm) diameter cable range
- Large opening in the handle accommodate a wide variety of hooks on hoists, winches and tackle blocks
- Hot latch closes automatically to guard wire
- Made in USA
- Max Safe Load of 10,000-Pound (4536 kg)
- Weight: 7.2 pounds
- Klein offers a lifetime warranty on material defects and workmanship for the normal life of the product
The Klein KT4602 Forged Parallel Jaw Grips with Hot-Latch's large round eyelet opening in the handle is perfect for accommodating a wide variety of hooks on hoists, winches and tackle blocks. The hot latch closes automatically to guard against grip accidently disengaging from the wire. The KT4602 has a jaw length of 5-Inches.
- Before each use, clean jaw area and inspect grip for proper operation to avoid slippage.
- When used on/near energized lines, ground, insulate, or isolate grip before pulling.
- Do not exceed rated capacity.
- Always match proper size and type of grip to application.
- Grips are to be used for temporary installation, not for permanent anchorage.