Insulated Klein-Kurve® Wire Stripper/Cutter
- Individually tested to meet or exceed ASTM F1505-16 and IEC 60900:2018 standards for insulated tools
- Cuts, strips and loops both 10-18 solid and 12-20 stranded AWG wire and cleanly shears 6-32 and 8-32 screws
- Spring-loaded action for self-opening
- Hardened steel with precision ground stripping holes for easy removal of insulation
- Made in USA
- Strong gripping serrated nose for bending, shaping and pulling of wire
- Comfortable curved handles
Guard against electric shock while working on live wires with the Klein Tools Insulated Wire Stripper/Cutter. This tool protects up to 1000 volts thanks to a dual-layer insulated coating. The dielectric white inner coating is bonded to the tool and the orange outer coating that is flame retardant and impact resistant.
- Only use tools that are marked with the official international 1000-volt rating symbol shown above, if there is any chance that the tools will make contact with an energized source.
- Whenever possible, always de-energize lines and equipment prior to working on or around them. Klein insulated tools are designed only to reduce the chance of injury where the tool may make contact with an energized source.
- Do NOT touch uninsulated portion of the tool or any conductive object when either might contact an energized source.
- Wear approved eye protection.
- Because moisture, films, or other surface contaminants are conductive, Klein insulated tools must be kept clean, dry, and free of any surface contaminants.
- Always inspect your tools before use. Destroy tool if insulation becomes damaged in any way.
- Do not use for cutting steel wire.