Digital Clamp Meter, AC Auto-Range TRMS, Low Impedance (LoZ), Auto Off
- Clamp Meter with automatically ranging true mean squared (TRMS) technology for increased accuracy
- Test leads measure AC/DC voltage, resistance, continuity, frequency and capacitance and tests diodes
- Thermocouple probe measures temperature
- Low Impedance (LoZ) mode for identifying and eliminating ghost or stray voltages
- CAT IV 600V, CAT III 1000V, Class 2, Double insulation safety rating
- Built to withstand a 6.6-Foot (2m) drop
- Low battery indicator and easily accessible battery compartment
- Operating temp: 32-degree F to 104-degree F (0-degree C to 40-degree C)
- Operating altitude to 6562-Foot (2000m)
- Includes carrying pouch, test leads, thermocouple with adapter and batteries
- Meets requirements for use in basic and controlled electromagnetic environments like residential, office and light-industrial locations
High-Res JPG cl800_photo.jpg
Klein Tools CL800 Electrical Tester is an automatically ranging true root mean squared (TRMS) digital clamp meter that measures AC/DC voltage, resistance, continuity, frequency, capacitance, and tests diodes via test-leads, and temperature via a thermocouple probe. It also features a Low Impedance (LoZ) mode for identifying and eliminating ghost or stray voltages. Klein Tools’ Test and Measurement product line was exclusively designed from the ground up by electricians for electricians. Years of field research, combined with extensive input from electricians across America, inspired the development of meters and electrical testers loaded with innovative, time-saving features.
Features Low Battery Indicator and Auto Shut Off
2 x AAA
1.38'' (3.5 cm)
6.6' (2 m)
6000 Count LCD
Test leads measure AC/DC voltage, resistance, continuity, frequency and capacitance and tests diodes. Thermocouple probe measures temperature.
1000V AC; 1000V DC
1Hz - 500 KHz
600A AC; 600A DC
-14° - 1000°F (-26° - 538°C)
CAT IV 600V; CE Certified
Digital Clamp Meter; Carrying Case; 41'' (1041.4 mm) Test Leads; Thermocouple with Adapter; Batteries
9.09'' (23.1 cm)
1.55'' (3.9 cm)
3.81'' (9.7 cm)
12.5 oz (354 g)
- Do not attempt to measure resistance or continuity on live circuits.
- Read, understand and follow all instructions, cautions and warnings attached to and /or packed with all test and measurement devices before each use.
- Before each use verify meter operation by measuring a known voltage or current.
- Do not use the meter during electrical storms or in wet weather, and do not use the meter or test leads if they appear to be damaged.