Digital Clamp Meter, AC Auto-Ranging 400 Amp
- Clamp Meter measures AC current and NCVT via clamp and AC/DC voltage, resistance and continuity via test-leads
- Non-contact voltage tester integrated into the clamp jaw
- Backlit LCD for ease of viewing in low light
- Auto ranging measurements
- Test lead holder on side of clamp and optional magnetic hanger for meter (Cat. Nos. 69445 or 69417) for hands-free operation
- Durable, multifunction meter
- Auto-Range, Hold, Data Hold, and Max value
- Auto-power off after 10 minutes to conserve battery life
- Includes a carrying case, test leads with CAT III/CAT IV safety caps, Instructions, and 3 x AAA batteries
- Low battery indicator and easily accessible battery compartment
- Built to withstand a 6.6-Foot (2 m) drop
- CAT III 600V, Class 2, Double insulation safety rating
- Meets requirements for use in basic and controlled electromagnetic environments like residential, office and light-industrial locations
Klein Tools CL120 Clamp Meter is an automatically ranging digital clamp-meter that measures AC current and NCVT via the clamp, and AC/DC voltage, resistance and continuity via test-leads. Klein Tools’ Test and Measurement product line was exclusively designed from the ground up by electricians for electricians. Years of field research, combined with extensive input from electricians across America, inspired the development of meters and electrical testers loaded with time-saving features.
- Read, understand and follow all instructions, cautions and warnings attached to and /or packed with all test and measurement devices before each use.
- Do not attempt to measure resistance or continuity on live circuits.
- Before each use verify meter operation by measuring a known voltage or current.
- Do not use the meter during electrical storms or in wet weather, and do not use the meter or test leads if they appear to be damaged.
- Usage of this meter in any way other than that specified by the manufacturer can impair safe operation, resulting in severe injury or death.