Digital Circuit Breaker Finder with GFCI Outlet Tester
- This circuit breaker finder can quickly and accurately locate the correct circuit breaker in a panel corresponding to the circuit to which an electrical outlet or fixture is connected
- GFCI tester consists of two parts: a Transmitter connected to the electrical outlet or fixture, and a Receiver used to scan the panel to locate the correct breaker
- Receiver delivers clear visual and audible indications when the correct breaker has been located
- Operates on 90-120V AC circuits
- Transmitter incorporates a GFCI outlet tester to inspect the wiring condition at the electrical outlet and test GFCI devices
- Transmitter docks in the Receiver for convenient storage as a single item when tester is not is use
- Transmitter incorporates a three-pin plug for connecting to North-American-style grounded electrical outlets
- The transmitter may be connected to other electrical fixtures using optional accessories which are sold separately (Cat. No. 69411)
- Receiver powers off automatically after approximately three minutes of non-use to conserve battery life
- Transmitter is powered by the circuit when connected to the electrical outlet or fixture
- Low battery indicator
- Easily accessible battery compartment. Uses one 9V battery in receiver only; Transmitter does not require a battery
- Built to withstand a 6.6-Foot (2 m) drop
- CAT II 120V safety rating
- Measurement Category II is applicable to test and measuring circuits connected directly to utilization points (socket outlets and similar points) of the low-voltage MAINS installation
- Includes Transmitter, Receiver, user manual, and 9V battery (for Receiver)
High Res JPG et310_photo.jpg
High Res EPS et310.png
The Klein Tools ET310 Circuit Breaker Finder with Integrated GFCI Outlet Tester is a digital circuit breaker finder used to locate the correct circuit breaker in a panel to which an electrical outlet or fixture is connected. The Transmitter is connected to the electrical outlet or fixture in the circuit while the receiver is used to scan the breakers in the circuit panel. The Transmitter also features a GFCI outlet tester.
Locate Circuit Breakers in Panel, Test GFCI Devices
Transmitter docks in Receiver Transmitter integrated GFCI outlet tester in receiver
10.96'' (27.8 cm) (With Transmitter docked in Receiver)
2.16'' (5.5 cm) (With Transmitter docked in Receiver)
1.39'' (3.5 cm) (With Transmitter docked in Receiver)
PC & PC-ABS housing and electronic components
1 x 9V
Includes Transmitter, Receiver, user manual, and 9V battery for Receiver
7.2 oz. (204 g)
- Read, understand, and follow all warnings and instructions before operating testers.
- Before each use, verify tester operation by testing on a known live and correctly wired receptacle and circuit.
- DO NOT use if the tester appears damaged in any way. Always consult a qualified electrician to resolve wiring problems.
- Tester is intended for indoor use only. The tester is designed for use with 120V AC electrical systems. DO NOT connect to higher voltage electrical supplies.
- If using accessories to connect to bare wires ensure that the circuit is not energized before inspecting, applying, or removing the transmitter.
- Exercise extreme caution around energized, bare wires, especially when working in or around an open breaker panel.