Non-Contact Voltage Tester Pen, 50 to 1000V AC
- Voltage Tester provides non-contact detection of voltage in cables, cords, circuit breakers, lighting fixtures, switches, non tamper-resistant outlets and wires
- Volt Pen with high intensity, bright green LED indicates the tester is powered on
- When voltage is detected, a high intensity, bright red LED illuminates and an audible tone will sound
- 50 to 1000 VAC power operating range allows broad application
- Auto power-off feature conserves and extends battery life
- CAT IV 1000V safety rating
- Lightweight compact design with a convenient clip to fit securely in your pocket
- Product not recommended for testing tamper-resistant outlets; use Cat. Nos. NCVT-2P or NCVT-3P in low voltage mode
- Includes instructions and 2 x AAA 1.5 volt batteries
- 6.6-Foot (2 m) drop protection
Klein Tools Non-Contact Voltage Tester detects standard voltage in cables, cords, circuit breakers, lighting fixtures, switches, non tamper-resistant outlets and wires. A bright green LED indicates the tester is powered on. It changes to red and an audible tone sounds when voltage is detected.
- Read, understand, and follow all warnings, cautions, safety information, and instructions in this manual before operating or servicing this tester. Failure to follow instructions could result in death or serious injury.
- Never assume neutral or ground wires are de-energized. Neutrals in multi-wire branch circuits may be energized when disconnected and must be retested before handling.