HVAC Electrical Test Kit
- HVAC Kit with testers for the HVAC Professional: HVAC Digital Clamp Meter, Dual IR/Probe Thermometer, and Dual Range Non-Contact Voltage Tester with Flashlight
- Cat. No. CL320 HVAC Clamp Meter with TRMS technology measures AC current, NCVT, AC/DC voltage, resistance, frequency, DC microamps, capacitance, duty cycle, diode test, continuity, and temperature
- Cat. No. IR07 Dual IR Probe and Thermometer measures temperature from -40 to 572 Degrees Fahrenheit (-40 to 300 Degrees Celsius); measure surface temperature with Infrared Thermometer (DS ratio 8:1)
- Measure air vents and duct temperature using temperature probe with hands-free hanging hook; calculate differential temperature (T1-T2) for both IR and probe temperatures
- Cat. No. NCVT3P is dual-range and detects from 12 to 1000 V AC or 70 to 1000V AC for a broad variety of low-voltage or standard voltage applications
- Non-Contact Voltage Tester detects voltage with simultaneous visual and audible voltage indicators
- Bright flashlight illuminates work area and may be used independent of voltage detection function; CAT IV 1000V rating provides expanded operation and protection
- IR07 Thermometer is not a medical device and is NOT intended for use on people or animals
Klein Tools HVAC Electrical Test Kit features Cat. No. CL320 Auto-Ranging, TRMS (True Root Mean Square), 400A HVAC Clamp Meter; Cat. No. IR07 Dual IR and Probe Thermometer, for both surface and air temperature measurements; and Cat. No. NCVT3P Dual Range Non-Contact Voltage Tester With Flashlight, for detection of AC voltage from 12 to 1000V with visual and audible indicators. Included is a convenient carrying pouch, test leads with CAT III/CAT IV safety caps, thermocouple, and all batteries.
- Read, understand and follow all instructions, cautions and warnings attached to and /or packed with all test and measurement devices before each use.
- Do not attempt to measure resistance or continuity on live circuits.
- Before each use verify meter operation by measuring a known voltage or current.
- Do not use the meter during electrical storms or in wet weather, and do not use the meter or test leads if they appear to be damaged.
- Usage of this meter in any way other than that specified by the manufacturer can impair safe operation, resulting in severe injury or death.