Premium Meter Electrical Test Kit
- CL220 Clamp Meter measures AC current and AC/DC voltage, resistance, and continuity via test leads, and temperature with thermocouple
- Auto-ranging TRMS meter has a backlit LCD on clamp to provide better viewing in low light and is CAT III 600V, Class 2 Double Insulated
- NCVT3P has dual-range capabilities to detect from 12 to 1000V AC or 70 to 1000V AC for a broad variety of low-voltage or standard voltage applications
- Bright flashlight illuminates work area and may be used independent of NCVT-3P voltage detection function
- ET40 tests AC voltages from 12V to 240V and DC voltages from 1.5V to >17V to 24V at four useful levels aligned with commonly used residential voltages
- ET40 also has built-in test lead holders spaced for testing tamper-resistant US-style outlets and convenient for storage
- RT210 detects common wiring problems in standard and GFCI receptacles: open ground, reverse polarity, open hot, open neutral, and hot/ground reversed
The CL220VP Premium Meter Electrical Test Kit from Klein Tools is designed with optimum reliability and safety in mind. Kit comes with 1 clamp meter and 3 testers for a variety of applications and all stored within a convenient padded pouch. The CL220 is an auto-ranging 400 Amp clamp meter that measures AC current, AC/DC voltage, and temperature. The NCVT3P is a dual range non-contact tester with an integrated flashlight for a broad variety of voltage applications from 12 to 1000V AC or 70 to 1000V AC. Test AC and DC voltage at four commonly used ranges with the ET40 Voltage Tester. The RT210 Receptacle Tester detects common wiring problems for Standard and GFCI AC electrical outlets.
- Do not attempt to measure resistance or continuity on live circuits.
- Read, understand and follow all instructions, cautions and warnings attached to and /or packed with all test and measurement devices before each use.
- Before each use verify meter operation by measuring a known voltage or current.
- Do not use the meter during electrical storms or in wet weather, and do not use the meter or test leads if they appear to be damaged.