HVAC Clamp Meter
- CL445 HVAC Clamp Meter is an automatically ranging true root mean square (TRMS) digital clamp meter
- Digital clamp measures 600 A AC current and inrush current
- Test leads measure 750V AC/600V DC voltage, DC micro amp, resistance, continuity, frequency, duty-cycle, capacitance, and diode tests
- K-Type thermocouple port for measuring temperature from -148 to 1832-Degree Fahrenheit (-100 to 1000-Degree Celsius)
- Detect AC current with non-contact voltage tester integrated into the clamp jaw
- Backlit LCD with dual V + A function allows simultaneous viewing of voltage and current measurements
- Dedicated mode for capturing DC micro amp and inrush current
- Meter has a built-in worklight to illuminate in low light areas
- CAT IV 600V, CAT III 750V, Class 2, Double insulation safety rating
- Includes right-angle input test leads, push-on alligator clips, K-type thermocouple, storage pouch, instruction manual, and 3 x AAA batteries
- Can be used with Magnetic Hanger (Cat. No. 69417, sold separately) for hands free operation
High-Res JPG cl445_photo.jpg
Klein Tools CL445 Clamp Meter is an advanced HVAC clamp meter with automatically ranging true root mean square (TRMS) for maximum accuracy. The meter measures AC current, inrush current, AC/DC voltage, DC microamps, resistance, continuity, frequency, capacitance, temperature, diodes, and more. This Digital Clamp Meter can simultaneously measure current and voltage, has a built-in worklight and comes with right-angle input test leads, push-on alligator clips, K-Type thermocouple, storage pouch, instructional manual, and 3 x AAA batteries.
HVAC TRMS Clamp Meter
Measures AC Current, Inrush Current, AC/DC Voltage, DC Microamps, Resistance, Continuity, Frequency, Capacitance, Temperature, Diodes, and More
Automatically Ranging True Root Mean Squared (TRMS) Measurement Technology for Accuracy; NCVT; V + A Simultaneously Displayed; Built-in Worklight
3 x AAA
1.25'' (3.2 cm)
6.6' (2 m)
6000 Count LCD
TRMS, AC Current, Inrush Current, AC/DC Voltage, DC Microamps, Resistance, Audible Continuity, Frequency, AC Voltage + AC Amperage, Capacitance, Temperature, Non-Contact Voltage Testing, Diodes, Min/Max, Data Hold Capability
750V AC; 600V DC
DC Polarity Indicator:
-148° to 1832°F (-100° to 1000°C)
CAT IV 600V, CAT III 750V, Class 2, Double Insulation Safety Rating
Clamp Meter; Right-Angle Input Test Leads; Push-On Alligator Clips; K-Type Thermocouple; Storage Pouch; Instruction Manual; and 3 x AAA Batteries
9.24'' (23.5 cm)
1.59'' (4 cm)
3.77'' (9.6 cm)
12.5 oz (355 g)
- Never use the meter on a circuit with voltages that exceed the category based rating of this meter.
- Read, understand and follow all instructions, cautions and warnings attached to and /or packed with all test and measurement devices before each use.
- Do not use the meter during electrical storms or in wet weather, and do not use the meter or test leads if they appear to be damaged.
- Before each use verify meter operation by measuring a known voltage or current.
- Always adhere to local and national safety codes. Use personal protective equipment to prevent shock and arc blast injury where hazardous live conductors are exposed.