Replacement Test Lead Set, Right Angle
- Standard banana-type inputs compatible with most multimeters and clamp meters
- Removable alligator clips attach to wires and other conductors
- Includes one pair of universal test leads and one set of alligator clips. Leads are 41-Inches (1,041 mm) long
- Safety Rating: Category III 1000V and Category IV 600V
- Leads compatible and fit lead storage compartment on most Klein test and measure products
High-Res JPG 69410_photo.jpg
The Klein Tools Test Leads are intended for use as replacement test leads for meters that have standard, banana-type input jacks. They feature removable alligator clips that attach to wires and other conductors. These test leads are part of a full line of Klein Tools meters and testers, designed by electricians for electricians.
41'' (104.1 cm)
(1) Pair of Universal Test Leads, (1) Set of Alligator Clips
For Use With:
Cat. No. MM300, MM400, MM500, MM600, MM700, MM100, MM200, MM1000, MM1300, MM2000, MM2300, MM5000, MM6000, CL100, CL200, CL1000, CL1200, CL1300, CL2000, CL2200, CL2300, CL2500
0.2 lb (90 g)
- Testing in CAT III / CAT IV Measurement locations: ensure the test shield is pressed firmly in place. Failure to use the CAT III / CAT IV shield increases arc-flash risk.
- Testing in CAT II Measurement Locations: CAT III / CAT IV shields may be removed for CAT II locations. This will allow testing on recessed conductors such as standard wall outlets. Take care not to lost the shields.
- Always wear approved eye protection.