HVAC Digital Clamp Meter, AC Auto-Ranging 400 Amp
- Clamp Meter measures AC current and NCVT via clamp and AC/DC voltage, resistance, frequency, DC microamps, capacitance, duty cycle, diode test, and continuity via test-leads, and temperature with thermocouple
- Non-contact voltage tester integrated into the clamp jaw
- Backlit LCD for ease of viewing in low light
- Automatically ranging True Root Mean Squared (TRMS) measurement technology for accuracy
- Test lead holder on side of clamp and optional magnetic hanger for meter (Cat. Nos. 69445 or 69417) for hands free operation
- Measures temperature with a K-Type thermocouple probe
- Auto-Range, Data Hold, and Max/Min value
- Auto-power off after 10 minutes to conserve battery life
- Includes a carrying case, test leads with CAT III/CAT IV safety caps, thermocouple, instructions, and 3 x AAA batteries
- Low battery indicator and easily accessible battery compartment
- Built to withstand a 6.6-Foot (2 m) drop
- CAT III 600V, Class 2, Double insulation safety rating
- Meets requirements for use in basic and controlled electromagnetic environments like residential, office and light-industrial locations
High Res JPG cl320_photo_b.jpg
High Res EPS cl320_b.png
Klein Tools CL320 Clamp Meter is an automatically ranging true root mean square (TRMS) digital clamp meter that measures AC current and NCVT via the clamp, AC/DC voltage, DC microamps, resistance, continuity, frequency, capacitance, and tests diodes via test-leads, and temperature via a thermocouple probe. Features include Auto Range to improve efficiency and speed when making measurements; Diode Test to troubleshoot malfunctioning diodes; Max/Min to understand the variability from average of an electrical property being measured, and DC Microamps measurements when working with flame sensors.
HVAC TRMS Clamp
Measures AC current and NCVT via clamp and AC/DC voltage, resistance, frequency, DC microamp, capacitance, duty cycle, diode test, and continuity via test-leads, and temperature with thermocouple
Automatically Ranging True Root Mean Squared (TRMS) Measurement Technology for Accuracy; NCVT; HVAC Applications
3 x AAA
1.6'' (4.1 cm)
6.6' (2 m)
4000 Count Backlit LCD
TRMS, AC Current, NCVT, AC/DC Voltage, Resistance, DC microamp, Frequency, Capacitance, Duty Cycle, Diode Test, Continuity, and Temperature
10 Hz -60 kHz
400 A AC
DC Polarity Indicator:
-40° - 1832°F (-40° - 1000°C)
CATIII 600V, Class 2, Double Insulation Safety Rating, CE Certified
Carrying Case, Instructions, Test Leads, Thermocouple, and Batteries
8.45'' (21.5 cm)
1.5'' (3.8 cm)
3.5'' (8.9 cm)
11 oz (314 g)
- Read, understand and follow all instructions, cautions and warnings attached to and /or packed with all test and measurement devices before each use.
- Do not attempt to measure resistance or continuity on live circuits.
- Before each use verify meter operation by measuring a known voltage or current.
- Do not use the meter during electrical storms or in wet weather, and do not use the meter or test leads if they appear to be damaged.
- Usage of this meter in any way other than that specified by the manufacturer can impair safe operation, resulting in severe injury or death.