Pliers, Long Nose Side-Cutters, Insulated, 8-Inch
- Individually tested to meet or exceed ASTM F1505-16 and IEC 60900 standards for insulated tools, and clearly marked with the official 1000V rating symbol
- Side-cutting knives at hinge
- Induction hardened cutting knives for long life
- Multi-color, sleek design with small thumbguards for ease of handling and easy storage in your toolbelt
- Forged in the USA with custom, US-made tool steel for maximum durability
- Extended handles provide added reach and leverage
- Hot-riveted joint for smooth action and no handle wobble
- Durable, molded insulation meets or exceeds ASTM F1505-16 and IEC 60900 standards for insulated tools
Klein Tools Electrician's Insulated Long Nose Side-Cutting pliers are 1000V rated for safety on the job. The multi-color, sleek design with small thumbguards make for easy handling and storage. The durable, molded insulation meets or exceeds IEC 60900 and ASTM F1505 standards for insulated tools.
- Whenever possible, always de-energize lines and equipment prior to working on or around them. Klein insulated tools are designed only to reduce the chance of injury where the tool may make contact with an energized source.
- Only use tools that are marked with the official international 1000-volt rating symbol shown below, if there is any chance that the tools will make contact with an energized source.
- Always inspect your tools before use.
- Always wear approved eye protection.
- Do NOT touch uninsulated portion of the tool or any conductive object when either might contact an energized source.