Crimping and Cutting Tool for Connectors, Insulated
- Crimper crimps insulated and non-insulated 10-22 AWG solderless terminals and connectors
- Individually tested to meet or exceed ASTM F1505-16 and IEC 60900 standards for insulated tools, and clearly marked with the official 1000V rating symbol
- Wire cutter in nose that is tapered for working in confined spaces, and induction hardened cutting knives for long life
- Flame retardant, impact-resistant, bright orange and gray outer coating
- Made in USA
- Multi-layer grip provides comfort and protection against electrical shock
- Hot-riveted joint for smooth action and no handle wobble
The Klein Tools Insulated Crimping/Cutting Tool crimps wire from 10 to 22 AWG. This crimper/cutter features a tapered nose for working in confined spaces. Additionally, it features bright orange outer coating on the handles that is flame retardant and impact resistant.
- Whenever possible, always de-energize lines and equipment prior to working on or around them. Klein insulated tools are designed only to reduce the chance of injury where the tool may make contact with an energized source.
- Only use tools that are marked with the official international 1000-volt rating symbol shown below, if there is any chance that the tools will make contact with an energized source.
- Always inspect your tools before use.
- Always wear approved eye protection.
- Do NOT touch uninsulated portion of the tool or any conductive object when either might contact an energized source.