1000V Insulated Tool Kit, 5-Piece
- 5-piece kit includes essential 1000V rated insulated tools including pliers (2), wire stripper and screwdrivers (2)
- All tools meet or exceed ASTM F1505 and IEC 60900 standards for insulated tools
- Three-part insulation with underlayer on the pliers and wire stripper provides warning sign that insulation may be compromised. VDE Certified
- Made in USA
- Pliers feature induction hardened cutting knives
- Slim tip #2 Phillips and 1/4-Inch Cabinet tip screwdrivers allow for greater access into tight spaces
- Diagonal Cutters (Cat. No. 200028EINS) cut ACSR, screws, nails and most hardened wire
- Wire Stripper (Cat. No. 11054EINS) strips and cuts 8-16 AWG solid and 10-18 AWG stranded wire and cleanly shears 6-32 and 8-32 screws; do not use for cutting steel wire
- Side-Cutting Pliers ( Cat. No. 2139NEEINS) feature standard cutting knives to cut ACSR, screws, nails and most hardened wires
- Insulated screwdriver blades are flush with the tip to help reduce nicking the insulation
- Cushion-Grip™ screwdriver handles for greater torque and comfort
- Kit includes a side-cutter (Cat. No. 2139NEEINS), diagonal-cutter (Cat. No. 200028EINS), wire stripper (Cat. No. 11054EINS) and two screwdrivers (Cat. Nos. 6934INS and 6924INS)
This 5-Piece tool kit includes the must-have insulated tools any professional tradesperson needs including two pairs of pliers, a wire stripper and two slim tip screwdrivers. The pliers and wire stripper feature a multi-color, sleek design with small thumb guards for ease of handling and easy storage in your tool belt. The Cushion-Grip™ on the 4-Inch, round-shank screwdrivers provide greater torque and comfort. All of the tools are 1000V Rated for safety on the job. Made in the USA.
- Only use tools that are marked with the official international 1000-volt rating symbol shown above, if there is any chance that the tools will make contact with an energized source.
- Whenever possible, always de-energize lines and equipment prior to working on or around them. Klein insulated tools are designed only to reduce the chance of injury where the tool may make contact with an energized source.
- Do NOT touch uninsulated portion of the tool or any conductive object when either might contact an energized source.
- Wear approved eye protection.
- Because moisture, films, or other surface contaminants are conductive, Klein insulated tools must be kept clean, dry, and free of any surface contaminants.
- Always inspect your tools before use. Destroy tool if insulation becomes damaged in any way.
- Do NOT use to pry or chisel.