Diagonal Cutting Pliers, Insulated, High Leverage, 8-Inch
- Diagonal Cutting Pliers are individually tested to exceed the ASTM F1505-16(2021) and IEC 60900:2018 standards for insulated tools, and clearly marked with the official 1000V rating symbol
- Thick multi-layer grip design provides protection against electric shock
- Induction hardened cutting knives for long life
- High-leverage design. Rivet is closer to the cutting edge for 36-Percent greater cutting power than other plier designs
- Made in the USA
- Integral guards help prevent hand contact with conductive parts
- Hot-riveted joint for smooth action and no handle wobble
- Made of forged steel for maximum durability
Guard against electric shock when working on live wires with the Klein Tools Insulated Diagonal Pliers. The thick multi-layer grips protect up to 1000V. Made in the USA, these Diagonal-Cutting Pliers have a high-leverage design to provide 36-Percent greater cutting power than other pliers. This professional grade tool with 1000V rated protection allows you to get the job done safely.
Diagonal Cutting Plier
Diagonal Cutting; Insulated
8.25'' (21 cm)
2'' (5.1 cm)
1.2'' (3 cm)
0.78'' (2 cm)
1.25'' (3.2 cm)
0.46'' (1.2 cm)
1.019'' (3 cm)
0.8'' (2 cm)
6.75'' (17.1 cm)
IEC 60900 and ASTM F1505
11.2 oz (318 g)
- Only use tools that are marked with the official international 1000-volt rating symbol shown above, if there is any chance that the tools will make contact with an energized source.
- Whenever possible, always de-energize lines and equipment prior to working on or around them. Klein insulated tools are designed only to reduce the chance of injury where the tool may make contact with an energized source.
- Do NOT touch uninsulated portion of the tool or any conductive object when either might contact an energized source.
- Wear approved eye protection.
- Because moisture, films, or other surface contaminants are conductive, Klein insulated tools must be kept clean, dry, and free of any surface contaminants. Always inspect your tools before use. Destroy tool if insulation becomes damaged in any way.