Wire Stripper/Cutter 8-16 AWG Stranded
- Individually dielectrically tested
- Gauges, cuts, strips, and loops stranded wire
- Spring-loaded for self-opening
- Compact, lightweight wire-stripping, cutting tool with narrow nose that fits into tight places
- Made in USA
- Hardened spring steel with precision-ground stripping holes for easy removal of insulation
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F1505-10, IEC 60900: 2018, CAN/ULC-60900-09, NFPA 70E, 2011 ed., CSA Z462
This compact, lightweight wire-stripping, cutting tool cuts, strips, loops and gauges solid wire. Dual layer orange-over-white insulation protects against electric shock. Meets or exceeds ASTM F1505-10, IEC 60900: 2004, CAN/ULC-60900-09, NFPA 70E, 2011 ed., CSA Z462 standards for insulated tools, and are clearly marked with the official 1000-volt rating symbol. Hardened spring steel with precision-ground stripping holes for easy removal of insulation.
- Only use tools that are marked with the official international 1000-volt rating symbol shown above, if there is any chance that the tools will make contact with an energized source.
- Whenever possible, always de-energize lines and equipment prior to working on or around them. Klein insulated tools are designed only to reduce the chance of injury where the tool may make contact with an energized source.
- Do NOT touch uninsulated portion of the tool or any conductive object when either might contact an energized source.
- Wear approved eye protection.
- Because moisture, films, or other surface contaminants are conductive, Klein insulated tools must be kept clean, dry, and free of any surface contaminants.
- Always inspect your tools before use. Destroy tool if insulation becomes damaged in any way.