Insulated Pliers, Side Cutters, 9-Inch
- Insulated Side-Cutting Pliers are 1000V rated for safety on the job
- Thick multi-layer grip design provides protection against electric shock
- Durable molded insulation meets or exceeds ASTM F1505-16(2021) and IEC 60900:2018 standards for insulated tools
- Induction hardened cutting knives for long life
- Made in the USA
- High-leverage design has 46-Percent greater cutting and gripping power than other plier designs
- Streamlined design with sure-gripping, cross-hatched knurled jaws
- Hot-riveted joint for smooth action and no handle wobble
Klein Tools Electrician's Insulated High-Leverage Side-Cutting pliers are 1000V rated for safety on the job. The multi-color, sleek design with small thumb guards provides comfort for all day use, while also making for easy handling and storage.
Side Cutting Pliers
#8 AWG Copper, Aluminum and Other Soft Metals
Integral Guards Help Prevent Hand Contact With Conductive Parts
9.5'' (24.1 cm)
2'' (5.1 cm)
2.49'' (6.3 cm)
Induction Hardened Steel
1.91'' (4.9 cm)
1.25'' (3.2 cm)
0.62'' (1.6 cm)
1.375'' (3.5 cm)
0.781'' (2 cm)
Strips and Cuts AWG Solid:
Strips and Cuts AWG Stranded:
7.67'' (19.5 cm)
IEC 60900 and ASTM F1505
1.25 lb (0.6 kg)
- Whenever possible, always de-energize lines and equipment prior to working on or around them.
- Only use tools that are marked with the official international 1000-volt rating symbol shown below, if there is any chance that the tools will make contact with an energized source.
- Always inspect your tools before use.
- Do NOT touch uninsulated portion of the tool or any conductive object when either might contact an energized source.
- Keep tool clean, dry and free of any surface contaminants.
- Destroy tool if the insulation is damaged in any way.
- Do NOT use to pry or chisel.
- Wear approved eye protection.