Dual Range Non-Contact Voltage Tester with Flashlight, 12 - 1000V AC
- Non contact voltage tester's dual-range capabilities allow tester to detect from 12 to 1000 V AC or 70 to 1000V AC for a broad variety of low-voltage or standard voltage applications
- Detects voltage with simultaneous visual and audible voltage indicators
- Bright flashlight illuminates work area and may be used independent of voltage detection function
- Green light indicates no voltage
- Lightweight, compact tool with pocket clip provides convenient storage and quick access
- Auto power-off feature conserves and extends battery life
- CAT IV 1000V rating provides expanded operation and protection
- Screw-thread battery cap with O-ring ensures protection against dust and water ingress
- 6.6-Foot (2 m) drop protection
- IP67: Dustproof and waterproof
- Conforms to CE requirements
- US Patent 10,073,142, D750,985 and other patents pending
The NCVT-3P is a non-contact voltage tester with an integrated flashlight. The voltage sensor detects 12 to 1000V AC and indicates the presence of voltage in cables, cords, circuit breakers, light fixtures, switches, outlets and wires as well as AC voltage in doorbells, thermostats, low voltage lighting and irrigation systems. Includes both visual and audible signals. The NCVT-3P is rugged enough for any job site.
- Read, understand, and follow all warnings, cautions, safety information, and instructions in the manual before operating or servicing this tester. Failure to follow instructions could result in death or serious injury.
- Never assume neutral or ground wires are de-energized. Neutrals in multi-wire branch circuits may be energized when disconnected and must be retested before handling.