Dual Range NCVT and AC/DC Voltage Tester Electrical Test Kit
- Electrical test kit contains a non-contact AC voltage tester with integrated flashlight and AC/DC voltage tester
- Dual range NCVT-3P with flashlight automatically detects and indicates low voltage (12-1000V) range and standard voltage (70-1000V AC)
- NCVT-3P provides non-contact detection of standard voltage in cables, cords, circuit breakers, lighting fixtures, switches, outlets and wires
- NCVT-3P is a lightweight, compact tool with pocket clip for convenient storage and quick access
- Bright flashlight on the NCVT-3P illuminates work area and may be used independent of voltage detection function
- NCVT-3P safety rating of CAT IV 1000V provides expanded operation and protection
- The ET45 tests AC voltages from 24V to 240V AC at four useful levels and DC voltages from 32V to 330V at four levels
- Built-in test lead holder on back of ET45 tester holds the leads in one of two positions: one so that they are spaced correctly to test tamper-resistant US-style outlets and the other for convenient storage of the test leads
- ET45 has a safety rating of CATIII 350V, Class 2, Double insulation
- Batteries not required for the ET45; tester is powered by the applied voltage
High-Res JPG ncvt3pkit_photo.jpg
The NCVT3PKIT from Klein Tools includes a dual-range, non-contact voltage tester with integrated Flashlight, and an AC/DC Voltage Tester. The NCVT-3P with flashlight is a non-contact voltage tester that detects 12 to 1000V AC and 70 to 1000V AC, and indicates the presence of voltage in cables, cords, circuit breakers, light fixtures, switches, outlets and wires as well as AC voltage in doorbells, thermostats, low voltage lighting and irrigation systems. The ET45 AC/DC Voltage Tester is designed as a simple, easy to use tester to check, verify or troubleshoot common residential electrical applications. This tester does not require batteries, and features a pocket clip for convenient carrying.
Dual Range with Flashlight for NCVT-3P
NCVT-3P: Non-Contact Detection and Testing of AC Voltage; ET45: Measures AC/DC Voltage
Two Distinctive Modes on NCVT-3P: 70 to 1000V AC and 12 to 1000V AC; Flashlight
Polycarbonate and Electrical Components
NCVT3P: 6.6' (2 m); ET45: 9.9' (3 m)
NCVT3P: 12 - 1000V AC; ET45: AC Level Indicators: 24V, 48V, 120V, 240V; DC Level Indicators: 32V, 64V, 160V, 330V
NCVT3P: 50 - 500 Hz; ET45: 50/60 Hz
NCVT3P: IP67 Dustproof and Waterproof; ET45: IP44
NCVT3P: CAT IV 1000V; ET45: CATIII 350V
NCVT3P Dual Range Non-Contact Voltage Tester with Flashlight; ET45 AC/DC Voltage Tester; Instructions; and All Required Batteries
2 x AAA Batteries
5.70'' (14.5 cm)
1.09'' (2.8 cm)
0.93'' (2.4 cm)
1.9 oz (51.0 g)
- Read, understand, and follow all warnings, cautions, safety information, and instructions in the manual before operating or servicing this tester. Failure to follow instructions could result in death or serious injury.
- Never assume neutral or ground wires are de-energized. Neutrals in multi-wire branch circuits may be energized when disconnected and must be retested before handling.
- Never use the tester on a circuit with voltages that exceed the category based rating of this tester.
- Always adhere to local and national safety codes. Use personal protective equipment to prevent shock and arc blast injury where hazardous live conductors are exposed.
- Usage of this tester in any way other than that specified by the manufacturer can impair safe operation, resulting in severe injury or death.