Test Kit with Multimeter, Non-Contact Volt Tester, Receptacle Tester
- Multimeter measures up to 600V AC/DC voltage, 10A DC current and 2MOhms resistance
- Non-Contact Voltage Tester Cat. No. NCVT1P has a bright green LED to indicate the tester is working; it changes to red and audible tones sound when voltage is detected
- NCVT1P has a high intensity, bright red LED that illuminates and an audible tone when voltage is detected from 50 to 1000 VAC power operating range
- Receptacle tester Cat. No. RT105 detects wiring configurations and indicates correct wiring, and identifies common wiring faults
- Identifies open ground, open hot, open neutral, hot/ground reversed; it does not indicate quality of ground, multiple hot wires, or a combination of defects
- MM300 multimeter tests continuity with visual and audible continuity indicators
- Test leads included for Cat. No. MM300; batteries included for Cat. Nos. NCVT1P and MM300
Klein Tools Multimeter Test Kit contains Cat. No. MM300 (Manual-Ranging Digital Multimeter), Cat. No. NCVT1P (Non-Contact Voltage Tester) and Cat. No. RT105 (Receptacle Tester). The MM300 measures DC current, AC/DC voltage and resistance. The NCVT1P automatically detects standard voltage in cables, cords, circuit breakers, lighting fixtures, switches, outlets, and wires. The RT105 detects the most common wiring problems in standard receptacles.
- Do not attempt to measure resistance or continuity on live circuits.
- Read, understand and follow all instructions, cautions and warnings attached to and /or packed with all test and measurement devices before each use.
- Before each use verify meter operation by measuring a known voltage or current.
- Do not use equipment during electrical storms or in wet weather, and do not use if equipment appears to be damaged.