Clamp Meter Electrical Test Kit
- Measure AC current via the clamp, and AC/DC voltage, resistance and continuity via test leads
- Detects the most common wiring problems in standard and GFCI receptacles including open ground, reverse polarity, open hot, open neutral and hot/ground reversed
- Line splitter allows the measuring of current draw up to 15A without splitting the load's power cord
- CAT III 600V, Class 2, Double insulation safety rating
- AC Auto-Ranging 400 amp digital clamp meter
- Backlit display for clear readings
- Includes a case, test leads and batteries
Klein Tools Clamp Meter Electrical Test Kit includes the CL120 400A Auto-Ranging Digital Clamp Meter, RT210 GFCI Receptacle Tester and 69409 Line Splitter 10x. The Electrical Test Kit allows for easy testing of live circuits and measuring of current and voltage. Included is a carrying pouch, test leads and batteries.
- Do not attempt to measure resistance or continuity on live circuits.
- Read, understand and follow all instructions, cautions and warnings attached to and /or packed with all test and measurement devices before each use.
- Before each use verify meter operation by measuring a known voltage or current.
- Do not use the meter during electrical storms or in wet weather, and do not use the meter or test leads if they appear to be damaged.