Digital Multimeter Electrical Test Kit
- Digital Multimeter measures up to 600V AC/DC voltage, 10A DC current and 2 ohm resistance
- Meter also test batteries, diodes, and continuity
- Voltage Tester NCVT-3P has dual-range capabilities to detect from 12 to 1000 V AC or 70 to 1000V AC for a broad variety of low-voltage or standard voltage applications
- Bright flashlight illuminates work area and may be used independent of NCVT-3P voltage detection function
- ET45 tests AC voltages from 28V to 240V AC at four useful levels aligned with commonly used residential voltages, and DC voltages from 32V to 330V at four common levels
- Built-in test lead holder on back of ET45 holds the leads in one of two positions: one so that they are spaced correctly to test tamper-resistant US-style outlets and the other for convenient storage of the test leads
- RT210 detects the most common wiring problems in standard and GFCI receptacles including open ground, reverse polarity, open hot, open neutral and hot/ground reversed
- Receptacle tester works on GFCI outlets and confirms operation of the ground fault protective device
High Res JPG mm320kit_photo.jpg
High Res EPS mm320kit.png
The MM320KIT Digital Multimeter Electrical Test Kit from Klein Tools is designed with reliability and safety in mind. This comprehensive kit comes with MM320 Digital Multimeter, NCVT-3P Non-Contact Voltage Tester with Flashlight, ET45 Voltage Tester, RT210 GFCI Receptacle Tester, a padded storage pouch and all required batteries. All offered in one kit for value and convenience.
Digital Multimeter Electrical Kit
Multimeter Measures up to 600V AC/DC Voltage, 10A DC Current and 2MΩ Resistance. Tests Batteries, Diodes, and Continuity
MM320: Auto Power-Off
2 x AAA
3.3' (1 m)
MM320: 2000 Count LCD
CAT III 600V; CE
MM320 Auto-Ranging Digital Multimeter with Right-angle Test Leads; NCVT3P Dual Range Non-Contact Voltage Tester with Flashlight; ET45 AC/DC Voltage Tester; RT210 GFCI Receptacle Tester; Carrying Case; Instructions; and All Required Batteries
6.39'' (162.4 cm)
1.80'' (45.7 cm)
3.12'' (79.4 cm)
8.2 oz (231 g)
- Do not attempt to measure resistance or continuity on live circuits.
- Read, understand and follow all instructions, cautions and warnings attached to and /or packed with all test and measurement devices before each use.
- Before each use verify meter operation by measuring a known voltage or current.
- Do not use the meter during electrical storms or in wet weather, and do not use the meter or test leads if they appear to be damaged.