Wide Range Transmission Grip
- Securely pulls ACSR, AAC and bare copper cables
- Holds cable sizes from 0.68-Inch to 1.42-Inch (17.3 mm to 36.1 mm)
- Fine Sawtooth jaw geometry provides greater grip strength
- Spring closes grip on cable to hold the initial position
- Made in the USA
- Large opening in the handle accommodates a wide variety of hooks on hoists, winches and tackle blocks
- Max Safe Load of 12,000-Pound (5443 kg)
- Patent pending design
The Klein Tools Wide Range Transmission Grip was specifically designed to securely pull ACSR, AAC and bare copper cables. Holds a wide range of cable from 0.68-Inch to 1.42-Inch (17.3 mm to 36.1 mm). This grip has a maximum safe load of 12,000-Pound (5443 kg).
- Grips are to be used for temporary installation, not for permanent anchorage.
- When used on/or near energized lines, ground, insulate, or isolate grip before pulling.
- Do not exceed rated capacity.
- Always match proper size and type of grip to application.
- Before each use, clean jaw area and inspect grip for proper operation to avoid slippage.