Wide Range Transmission Grip
- Securely pulls ACSR, AAC and bare copper cables
- Holds cable sizes from 0.68-Inch to 1.42-Inch (17.3 mm to 36.1 mm)
- Fine Sawtooth jaw geometry provides greater grip strength
- Spring closes grip on cable to hold the initial position
- Made in the USA
- Large opening in the handle accommodates a wide variety of hooks on hoists, winches and tackle blocks
- Max Safe Load of 12,000-Pound (5443 kg)
- Patent pending design
High-Res JPG 16499_photo.jpg
The Klein Tools Wide Range Transmission Grip was specifically designed to securely pull ACSR, AAC and bare copper cables. Holds a wide range of cable from 0.68-Inch to 1.42-Inch (17.3 mm to 36.1 mm). This grip has a maximum safe load of 12,000-Pound (5443 kg).
Parallel Jaw Grip
13.1'' (33.3 cm)
8.1'' (20.6 cm)
2.4'' (6.1 cm)
ACSR, AAC, Bare Copper
0.68'' to 1.42'' (17.3 to 36.1 mm)
4.85'' (12.3 cm)
Maximum Safe Load:
12,000 lb (5443 kg)
8.1 lb (3.7 kg)
- Grips are to be used for temporary installation, not for permanent anchorage.
- When used on/or near energized lines, ground, insulate, or isolate grip before pulling.
- Do not exceed rated capacity.
- Always match proper size and type of grip to application.
- Before each use, clean jaw area and inspect grip for proper operation to avoid slippage.