Parallel Jaw Grip 4500 Series for Guy Strand, EHS, Coated Cable
- Versatile grip holds a wider range of Guy Strand, EHS and coated cable sizes reducing the number of grips needed
- Round jaw holds 0.18 to 0.60-Inch (4.57 to 15.24 mm) diameter cable range
- Spring closes grip on cable to hold the initial position
- Sawtooth jaw profile ensures optimal grip strength on guy strand and EHS cables
- Made in USA
- Spring‐loaded for easy one‐handed operation
- Large opening in the handle accommodates a wide variety of hooks on hoists, winches and tackle blocks
- Max Safe Load of 5000-Pound (2268 kg)
- Alternating sawtooth jaw geometry provides greater grip strength
- Longer jaw increases surface area contact with cable eliminating cable damage
- Designed to work with galvanized guy wire
- Spring helps maintain cable position in grip jaw
High-Res JPG kt45005c_photo.jpg
This versatile grip holds a wider range of ACSR cable sizes reducing the number of grips needed. Klein Parallel Jaw Grips are lightweight and compact. The round jaw holds 0.18 to 0.60-Inch diameter cable with a maximum safe load of 5000 lbs. Features a spring that closes the grip on the cable to maintain the initial position.
Parallel Jaw Grip
Sawtooth Jaw Profile Ensures Optimal Grip Strength on the Cable/Wire
10.9'' (27.7 cm)
4.6'' (11.7 cm)
1.9'' (4.8 cm)
Guy Strand, EHS, Coated
0.18'' to 0.6'' (4.57 to 15.2 mm)
Round - Serrated
4'' (10.2 cm)
Maximum Safe Load:
5000 lb (2268 kg)
3.8 lb (1.7 kg)
- Grips are to be used for temporary installation, not for permanent anchorage.
- When used on/or near energized lines, ground, insulate, or isolate grip before pulling.
- Do not exceed rated capacity.
- Always match proper size and type of grip to application.
- Before each use, clean jaw area and inspect grip for proper operation to avoid slippage.