Parallel Jaw Grip 4500 Series for Guy Strand, EHS, Coated Cable
- Versatile grip holds a wider range of Guy Strand, EHS and coated cable sizes reducing the number of grips needed
- Round jaw holds 0.18 to 0.60-Inch (4.57 to 15.24 mm) diameter cable range
- Spring closes grip on cable to hold the initial position
- Sawtooth jaw profile ensures optimal grip strength on guy strand and EHS cables
- Made in USA
- Spring‐loaded for easy one‐handed operation
- Large opening in the handle accommodates a wide variety of hooks on hoists, winches and tackle blocks
- Max Safe Load of 5000-Pound (2268 kg)
- Alternating sawtooth jaw geometry provides greater grip strength
- Longer jaw increases surface area contact with cable eliminating cable damage
- Designed to work with galvanized guy wire
- Spring helps maintain cable position in grip jaw
This versatile grip holds a wider range of ACSR cable sizes reducing the number of grips needed. Klein Parallel Jaw Grips are lightweight and compact. The round jaw holds 0.18 to 0.60-Inch diameter cable with a maximum safe load of 5000 lbs. Features a spring that closes the grip on the cable to maintain the initial position.
- Grips are to be used for temporary installation, not for permanent anchorage.
- When used on/or near energized lines, ground, insulate, or isolate grip before pulling.
- Do not exceed rated capacity.
- Always match proper size and type of grip to application.
- Before each use, clean jaw area and inspect grip for proper operation to avoid slippage.