Digital Multimeter, TRMS Auto-Ranging, 1000V, Temp, Low Impedance
- Multimeter with automatic ranging true root mean square (TRMS) technology for increased accuracy
- Tester measures up to 1000V AC/DC voltage, 10A AC/DC current and 60 MOhms resistance plus temperature, capacitance, frequency, low impedance (LoZ), duty-cycle, test diodes and continuity
- High visibility, reverse contrast display with optical sensor to automatically optimize viewability in dark or bright ambient lighting
- Low Impedance (LoZ) mode for identifying and eliminating ghost or stray voltages
- Low battery indicator and easily accessible battery and fuse compartment
- Tough meter built to withstand a 6.6-Foot (2 m) drop and is rated IP42
- Includes carrying pouch, test leads, thermocouple with adapter, and batteries
- CAT IV 600V Safety Rating
- For use in basic and controlled electromagnetic environments such as residential, business and light-industrial locations
Klein Tools MM720 Multimeter is an automatically ranging true root mean squared (TRMS) digital multimeter that measures AC/DC voltage, AC/DC current, and resistance. It can also measure temperature, capacitance, frequency, duty-cycle, diodes and continuity. It features a high visibility, reverse contrast LCD display with an optical sensor to automatically optimize viewability in dark or bright ambient lighting.
- Read, understand and follow all instructions, cautions and warnings attached to and /or packed with all test and measurement devices before each use.
- Do not use the meter during electrical storms or in wet weather, and do not use the meter or test leads if they appear to be damaged.
- Before each use verify meter operation by measuring a known voltage or current.
- Use personal protective equipment to prevent shock and arc blast injury where hazardous live conductors are exposed.